No matter what situation you're in, if you decide to stay or go with public health insurance, there's also a way you can access private healthcare services and get better coverage: supplemental insurance policies for dental care and hospitalization.
They allow you to top up benefits of your public health insurance, but you'll have to pay extra for them. These services and benefits would already be included in your private health insurance policy.
Supplementary dental insurance
The benefits of a supplementary dental insurance go far beyond public insurance coverage and offer more comfort, aesthetics and savings potential in the future.
4 reasons why dental top up insurance just makes sense:
- aesthetic dentures - up to 100% cost coverage for the highest quality dentures
- protect your smile with professional dental cleanings - without waiting time with ottonova
- orthodontic treatments for children and adults
- protection against high costs in the future - insure yourself now and save later
Find out more about supplementary dental insurance and calculate your premium quick and easy.
Supplemenentary hospitalization insurance
Public health insurance provides only limited coverage for hospital treatments. Supplementary hospitalization insurance covers the costs of extras and is worthwile for you if you want to be well taken care of during a hospital stay.
What exactly does supplementary hospitalization insurance cover?
- treatment by a specialist or chief physician
- private or semi-private room in hospital
- option for parents to stay in hospital overnight if their child undergoes treatment
- free choice of hospital
- certain alternative, naturopathic treatments
Learn more about supplementary hospitalization insurance and find out how much your premium would be.